The good things in life still exist …
The principle of quality has been lived in our house for over 180 years, which is why our company works exclusively with traditional recipes and classic craftsmanship methods. This means that the master confectioner here still oversees production, not computers and circuits. And because we always make our chocolates fresh, chemical preservatives and similar ingredients are alien to us. The shelf life of our products is a direct result of the naturally longer shelf life of the ingredients (chocolate, brandy, liqueur, wine, honey, etc.).
Our Wachauer chocolate represents high-quality ingredients from our homeland (Wachau and Waldviertel) and carefully hand-made production. This is what provides the unique taste, the special flair that radiates from this hand-made chocolate.
- Only the best ingredients and the finest raw materials are used.
- Production according to old or improved recipes.
- The Hagmann Confectionery constantly improves their own traditional recipes.
- Only highly qualified, certified confectioners are employed by us, and our success confirms our beliefs. Awarded the Austrian Coat of Arms, the Lower Austrian Handicraft Award, Golden Coffee Bean from Gault et Millau for Best Confectionery of 2001.
- Strong regional partners (Hellerschmid, Winzergenossenschaft Krems, Zwettler Bier)
- Reasonable pricing policy (reseller discount, etc.)